Membership info not Showing after update

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
gorfang1

Membership info not Showing after update

Post by gorfang1 »

I am the Stake Clerk. I am also a branch clerk and audit committe member. Since the last update I no longer can access any detailed member information. I looks like my rights as a stake clerk are not being recognized. Maybe it is only looking to the audit committee member for security. Do you know of a fix for this? It is very frustrating not having access to the needed data for my calling.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Membership info not Showing after update

Post by jdlessley »

What is your device operating system?
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
briadia

Post by briadia »

I am having the same problem- no info is showing and every time I try to manually update it just takes me back to the log in screen in an endless loop
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Moderator note: Please know there are operating system specific forums for Member Tools. Currently those operating systems are iOS (the forum is iPhone/iPad Member Tools App) and Android (the forum is Android Member Tools App). Issues with Member Tools are addressed in those forums. This is the reason I ask what operating system your device uses. If you go to those forums to search for your issue or to post your issue you will have better success in getting more information or possibly some help. The solution, or workaround, for one operating system version of Member Tools may be unique to that version and not to the other operating system version.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Member Tools”