Group Email from Ward Directory

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
cloydmcallister

Group Email from Ward Directory

Post by cloydmcallister »

I am the Ward Building Cleaning Coordinator and I need to be able to send cleaning assignments to groups of members. Is there a way to do that using the directory?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Group Email from Ward Directory

Post by jdlessley »

There is no mass email capability by using the online ward directory. The only mass email current exists in the Send a Message app in Leader and Clerk Resources (LCR). Even Send a Message would not be easy to use since the groups are preset. You could send the group names and the message to the ward clerk to send. He would have to modify the chosen group mailing list by selecting (or deselecting) individuals.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I believe the Member Tools app has capability of creating lists.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

russellhltn wrote:I believe the Member Tools app has capability of creating lists.
That would probably be the best option for the Ward Building Cleaning Coordinator calling. The downside is the lists would have to be manually updated as members move in and move out.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”