LCR error

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
mprusse

LCR error

Post by mprusse »

I’m assisting a newly called EQ presidency who are reporting this LCR error. Any suggestions I can provide?

I have been called as my ward’s Elders Quorum president. I show that assignment in LCR and the mobile Tools app. I can see ministering reports in Tools, but I get the error "Sorry, something went wrong loading the requested data. Try refreshing the page, or try again later." when I go to LCR to review or change any of the assignments. I use Chrome and have tried Edge to access the web site. I asked one of my councilors to see if he could access and he gets the same message.

Thank you for any suggestions.
mprusse

Re: LCR error

Post by mprusse »

I’m noticing that this brother is also listed with other callings. Wondering if this could be causing the issue in some way. He’s listed as a ward temple family history consultant and a temple worker.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

When a member has more than one calling with LCR access then there will be an option in LCR just below the menu bar to select which calling to use. But I do not see either the Ward Temple and Family History Consultant nor the Temple Worker callings as having access in the access table. So that does not appear to be a factor here. If the calling is new it can take as long as 24 hrs from the time a standard calling is entered for the system to grant access permission. I doubt that is the problem based on the error message received. That error message is more likely a result of server load issues that typically occurs on Sundays. And since one of his counselors is getting the same message then that is most likely the issue here. I would have him wait until later today, or even tomorrow, to try access again when the servers are not overloaded.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

jdlessley wrote:If the calling is new it can take as long as 24 hrs from the time a standard calling is entered for the system to grant access permission. I doubt that is the problem based on the error message received. That error message is more likely a result of server load issues that typically occurs on Sundays. And since one of his counselors is getting the same message then that is most likely the issue here. I would have him wait until later today, or even tomorrow, to try access again when the servers are not overloaded.
If the president is new then the counselor would have to be new as well. Looking at those positions they were recently entered, so depending on when they tried to access LCR it could have been not enough time having passed. Either way trying today should work better.
mprusse

Post by mprusse »

That appears to have been the issue. Thank you.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

There were some database issues causing problems with LCR on the morning this was posted. That was the most likely source of the issues.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”