not loading?

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
mdasoh

not loading?

Post by mdasoh »

is https://scriptures.churchofjesuschrist.org/ responding normally at the moment?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: not loading?

Post by russellhltn »

Not for me and not now.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
richardmadsen10

Post by richardmadsen10 »

This program for the scriptures is not loading for me either. The site seems to be up but not functioning. Any info?
kcowolf

Post by kcowolf »

Seeing the same thing -- scripture content isn't loading for me; I'm just seeing a blank page after a long delay.

(Additional detail: I saw this in both Firefox and Edge/Chromium on Windows 10.)
Last edited by kcowolf on Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
munaish

Post by munaish »

It's loading quickly and completely for me on my Kindle Fire, using Silk. Is the issue resolved for you all?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

marnofi wrote:It's loading quickly and completely for me on my Kindle Fire, using Silk. Is the issue resolved for you all?
The main page for the church pulls up fine. But if you try to go to scriptures, it doesn't work.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
munaish

Post by munaish »

russellhltn wrote:
marnofi wrote:It's loading quickly and completely for me on my Kindle Fire, using Silk. Is the issue resolved for you all?
The main page for the church pulls up fine. But if you try to go to scriptures, it doesn't work.
I was talking about the scriptures. They're working for me on the website at the link provided at the top of this thread: https://scriptures.churchofjesuschrist.org/

So, they're still not working for others?
Last edited by munaish on Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

marnofi wrote:I was talking about the scriptures. They're working for me on the website at the link provided at the top of this thread.
My prior attempt going though the main page finally worked, but the link in the first post is still circling after a full minute.

munaish

Post by munaish »

That's curious.

I tested scriptures.churchofjesuschrist.org on my mom's Windows computer (using Chrome). It worked but it took about five seconds to load the Pearl of Great Price. On my tablet it was right away when I went to whatever scripture.
SDNeel

Post by SDNeel »

Scriptures are also not loading for me on church website. I just get a blank screen. This has been over the past two days.

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”