Beta test my free Book of Mormon video game!

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
davidrip

Beta test my free Book of Mormon video game!

Post by davidrip »

I just spent two years making a massive retro RPG video game based on the war chapters of the Book of Mormon: Reign of the Judges! The beta release has been published, and I'm very interested in getting anyone willing to be a beta tester to play it, give me feedback, and report any bugs they notice.

Please email me at dcripplinger@gmail.com or reply to this thread if you're interested. You can learn more about the game and you can download it from the game's website:
http://www.reignofthejudges.org
hellewellt

Re: Beta test my free Book of Mormon video game!

Post by hellewellt »

Looks awesome! :o I will attempt to play it soon...
davidrip

Post by davidrip »

Thanks! I look forward to whatever feedback you can give! Feel free to email me at the email listed on the website.
Teemu.alvari

Post by Teemu.alvari »

Dead game :D?

Jk just asking how's the game is doing? :?:
davidrip

Post by davidrip »

Not dead, per se. I just haven't done anything with it for a long time because nobody has done a serious beta test of it yet. A couple people started to a while back, but they didn't get very far before they just stopped communicating with me. I'm happy to take feedback from anyone still wanting to try it out. However, it's probably easier to contact me directly through email, which is listed on the game's website.
Libarata

Post by Libarata »

I just downloaded it, and will begin playing through in a day or so while I am on night shift. What are you looking for in a report?
Teemu.alvari

Post by Teemu.alvari »

Oh man. I would really to get to touch for it. And help out by testplaying, But I'm in mission right now l. So il comeback after it.

4/16.
theemailbird@gmail.com

Post by theemailbird@gmail.com »

This sounds fantastic, I am also a missionary right now, but I would like to help when I get back in January.

Return to “General Discussions”