Can't open Gospel Library app

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
Kanon

Re: Can't open Gospel Library app

Post by Kanon »

lajackson wrote:
smithkathleen2 wrote:If I delete the App and download again what will happen to all my notes, etc,?
If you have been signed in to the app, your notes should have been saved on the Church servers and will return when you reinstall the app and sign in again.
I am so happy about this!^^^
guylaterpeterson

Post by guylaterpeterson »

I have an ipad and iphone x that the Gospel Library have worked on fine for over two years, now all of a sudden when I try and open the app I get the message 'Gospel Library needs an internet connection to load its starting content. Please connect to the internet and try again'. I have a strong internet connection and have no problem with my other apps. Any advice?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

guylaterpeterson wrote:I have an ipad and iphone x that the Gospel Library have worked on fine for over two years, now all of a sudden when I try and open the app I get the message 'Gospel Library needs an internet connection to load its starting content. Please connect to the internet and try again'. I have a strong internet connection and have no problem with my other apps. Any advice?
Try going into "airplane mode" and opening the app. Once open, you can exist Airplane Mode and try a refresh (swipe down).
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Mcker704

Post by Mcker704 »

I Gospel Library on my old mini tune will not open this morning I have been using it almost every day I’ve tried several things including turning my iPad on and off but the library will still not load.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”