trying to transfer my photos from my mission from my missionary email account to a different email account.

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
siebug15

trying to transfer my photos from my mission from my missionary email account to a different email account.

Post by siebug15 »

Hi so all of the photos and google documents on my drive and google photo account i shared to another account from my mission email account i no longer have accessed to on the other account since my mission email has been disabled. Is there any way i can get that access back so that i can transfer my photos and documents over other than just sharing them so i don't lose that stuff.
dinothornock

Re: trying to transfer my photos from my mission from my missionary email account to a different email account.

Post by dinothornock »

I have the exact same problem!
robmerrill

Re: trying to transfer my photos from my mission from my missionary email account to a different email account.

Post by robmerrill »

Hi there. Looking for more information on this. Looking for information on the google photos that were in my missionary's mission gmail account
Scottlynnpaigeanglesey

Post by Scottlynnpaigeanglesey »

call the global service center [telephone # removed]. They helped me!

[Moderator note: Telephone number removed because we have been asked not to publish the GSD Help number in the Tech Forum. The preferred method to obtain the number is to get it from your ward clerk]
Last edited by jdlessley on Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: redact GSD telephone number

Return to “General Discussions”