Support contact doesn't work

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
danimelgarejo

Support contact doesn't work

Post by danimelgarejo »

Hello,

I want to recovery the LDS account of a friend from my ward but the email and telephone recovery options don't work. We don't know the username and password. I sent an email using https://account.churchofjesuschrist.org/help but I didn't recieve answer yet. I tried to call the Support Center ([---removed---] in Spain), but there is a problem in the call. The call is stopped automatically. Anything else I can do?

Moderator note: I reoved the phone number that was included here. The GSD has asked us not to publish the numbers on the forum.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Support contact doesn't work

Post by jdlessley »

Did you call the GSD telephone number during the hours listed in the Help center? The Help center article states the number is not available on Saturday and Sundays. Monday hours are from 12 noon until 6:00 PM. Tuesday thru Friday hours are from 4:00 PM to 10:00 PM.

If you cannot contact them by phone you can send an email to them at GSD-EU-ES@CHURCHOFJESUSCHRIST.ORG.

Note that when contacting support that the person with the problem needs to talk to them. They will not work with anyone else.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center?
danimelgarejo

Re: Support contact doesn't work

Post by danimelgarejo »

Thank you @jdlessley

I realized that my phone cannot make the call but there are other phones that do. Maybe I have a problem with my phone.

The sister will try your indications. :D

Return to “Church Account”