How to regain access to files from my mission email account

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
samuelmcmurray

How to regain access to files from my mission email account

Post by samuelmcmurray »

During my mission I saved most of my pictures to the google drive linked with my mission email. I shared the folders with my current (postmission) email, but recently found that I don't have permission to access those files. It looks like they still exist because they still seem to take up space and when I use old links it says that I just need permission from the missionary email to get to them, not that they're deleted. Is there any way to regain permission in order to download those pictures?

Thanks!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: How to regain access to files from my mission email account

Post by russellhltn »

Please see this post.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”