TM enhancements

Discussions about Internet service providers (ISPs), the Meetinghouse Firewall, wired and wireless networking, usage, management, and support of Meetinghouse Internet
craiggsmith

TM enhancements

Post by craiggsmith »

Any word an whether we will get any more TM enhancements? How can we submit enhancement requests? I don't see a feedback option anywhere. It's nice that we have some usage statistics now, but it's not nearly as useful as it used to be. At any rate, it would be a big help if 30 minute and/or 1 hour options were available so we could see what was happening just during the meeting times. And a refresh option would be nice too.
Craig
South Jordan, UT
RichPhillips

Re: TM enhancements

Post by RichPhillips »

I would also suggest moe specificity and more options for disabling Liahona SSID wifi....e.g., being able to disable wifi for an hour at a time for two or three times on a Sunday
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

richphillips wrote:I would also suggest moe specificity and more options for disabling Liahona SSID wifi....e.g., being able to disable wifi for an hour at a time for two or three times on a Sunday
Have you checked TM recently? In the last few days some of the things you’ve listed have become reality!
mashcraft

Post by mashcraft »

@craiggsmith, You can select a portion of the latency & loss graphs to zoom in. This doesn't work on the pie charts though and what I really need is a bandwidth utilization graph (upload and download).

I would also like the ability to turn off the wi-fi just during our sacrament meetings. The bishops need it on before and after meetings while we need it off to preserve bandwidth during the sacrament meeting broadcast. It would be great to schedule this instead of needing to manually turn it off and back on.

Mike
Highland, UT
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

mashcraft wrote:
I would also like the ability to turn off the wi-fi just during our sacrament meetings. The bishops need it on before and after meetings while we need it off to preserve bandwidth during the sacrament meeting broadcast. It would be great to schedule this instead of needing to manually turn it off and back on.

Mike
Highland, UT
I think you will find that these options and more (Separate SSID) are now available in TM under the Wireless sub-heading.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Biggles wrote:I think you will find that these options and more (Separate SSID) are now available in TM under the Wireless sub-heading.
You can do it manually, but the schedule is designed more for turning off overnight rather than banking out just sacrament meeting. There is only one "on" period that can be set up. Not unless I'm missing something.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Meetinghouse Internet”