General conference section won't open

Discussions around the Gospel Library application for Windows for Desktop and Mobile

Moderator: BowmanDH

sion7944

General conference section won't open

Post by sion7944 »

Whenever I go into general conference section I can't click the talks that separated by years. Only for the general conferece section.
sethmanwaring

Re: General conference section won't open

Post by sethmanwaring »

Same here. I uninstalled and reinstalled, then used the Reset function no no avail. The links to download conference content are not working in the Windows app.
sethwhitmer

Gospel Library frozen, won't open

Post by sethwhitmer »

I am having this problem as well. I will uninstall it and reinstall and it will work maybe two times and then freeze up again on my windows tablet. I don't have this problem on any other device.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Gospel Library frozen, won't open

Post by russellhltn »

[quote[I am having this problem as well. I will uninstall it and reinstall and it will work maybe two times and then freeze up again on my windows tablet. I don't have this problem on any other device.[/quote]

[Moderator note: this post was split off from a thread of the same title in the iOS section and merged into a topic of the same problem/OS]
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
emperorbyl

Post by emperorbyl »

I am having the same problem. Both in English and in Spanish.
nlstevenson

General Conference links don't work

Post by nlstevenson »

I'm using Gospel Library for Windows. Nothing from the General Conference tab will load. I can click on President Nelson's picture on the main link, then I see all the groupings of General Conference content. But when I go to select one of these groups - Oct 2020, Apr 2020, or previous - NONE of the General Conference content will load.
davesudweeks

Re: General Conference links don't work

Post by davesudweeks »

nlstevenson wrote:I'm using Gospel Library for Windows. Nothing from the General Conference tab will load. I can click on President Nelson's picture on the main link, then I see all the groupings of General Conference content. But when I go to select one of these groups - Oct 2020, Apr 2020, or previous - NONE of the General Conference content will load.
I normally use Gospel Library for Android, but I just checked my Gospel Library for Windows and it is working for me. Both Gospel Library 5.1.8.0 and the Beta 5.1.9.0. I did have to download the content before it would open, but I could open the October 2020 conference talks to read or watch.

I recommend you send feedback from within the app. Click on the Gear at the bottom of the left toolbar, select Help & Feedback, then click on the Contact Us link.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

For those still having the issue, have you tried restarting the Windows app and/or checking for a content update?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

sbradshaw wrote:For those still having the issue, have you tried restarting the Windows app and/or checking for a content update?
That's a very good point. I'm old school and power my home PC off if I'm not going to use it until the next day. So for me, I restart the windows app nearly every day when I come home from work and do my daily indexing batch...

Return to “Gospel Library for Windows”