Online Donation Not Recorded

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
WomackSD

Online Donation Not Recorded

Post by WomackSD »

Back on January 18th I submitted an online tithing donation here in Brazil. When submitting the donation, the option for payment is a "boleto" which is then paid through the bank. I paid the boleto on the same day I submitted the donation (and I have the bank receipt showing the payment). However, I just received an email saying the boleto is about to expire and needs to be paid. I just checked on the Church site and the donation still shows as "processing". How can I clear this up?
davesudweeks

Re: Online Donation Not Recorded

Post by davesudweeks »

WomackSD wrote:Back on January 18th I submitted an online tithing donation here in Brazil. When submitting the donation, the option for payment is a "boleto" which is then paid through the bank. I paid the boleto on the same day I submitted the donation (and I have the bank receipt showing the payment). However, I just received an email saying the boleto is about to expire and needs to be paid. I just checked on the Church site and the donation still shows as "processing". How can I clear this up?
You will probably need to speak with your ward or branch clerk. No one on this forum has the means to help you. The clerk can get in contact with the Global Services Desk (or whomever provides that service for Brazil) for additional assistance if he needs it.

Return to “Online Donations”