Calendars exist, but cannot be managed

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
Yockey

Calendars exist, but cannot be managed

Post by Yockey »

Ward clerk here. I can manipulate all the calendar settings as a user can, and I can see (and edit) who is a ward calendar administrator. I can create new calendars, and they appear in the left panel of the main calendar screen. I'm listed as a calendar admin by calling (clerk), and I tried adding myself by name, though this didn't seem to make a difference.

No calendars appear in the Manage Calendar section. No calendars can be selected when I try to schedule an event. Both problems are present for everyone in the ward- Bishop, counselors, the assistant clerk, etc. Because none of us can select a calendar when creating an event, none of us can add events. I tried creating new calendars, but they also don't appear in either location (Manage or as an option to pick when creating an event), though they do appear in the main calendar view's left panel with the original calendars.

We are a new ward, recently "upgraded" from a branch. I'm not sure if that is relevant. Screenshots below available by link.

Manage Calendars is empty
Calendar list is empty
Calendars do exist
CrockettDR
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Calendars exist, but cannot be managed

Post by CrockettDR »

This is a know problem with Branch to Ward migration. Please use the Feedback link on the site to request help and we can make some database table updates for your unit.
Yockey

Re: Calendars exist, but cannot be managed

Post by Yockey »

CrockettDR wrote:This is a know problem with Branch to Ward migration. Please use the Feedback link on the site to request help and we can make some database table updates for your unit.
Thanks!

Return to “Calendar”