can't open tax statement

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: can't open tax statement

Post by russellhltn »

opoku wrote:Should I be worried that the donations by my wife are not showing up on my account but hers?
No. If you and your wife check the right options, you'll be able to see each other's donations. But either way, it doesn't change your tithing status. If the bishop asks, just tell him that your wife does all the donations.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
katrell1

Post by katrell1 »

I’m trying to get my official tax statement. I don’t get an error message. It just keeps kicking me back to the sign in page. I re-sign in, and it opens to the donation slip page. Have tried this multiple times with the same result. Please advise.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

katrell1 wrote:I’m trying to get my official tax statement. I don’t get an error message. It just keeps kicking me back to the sign in page. I re-sign in, and it opens to the donation slip page. Have tried this multiple times with the same result. Please advise.
Try using incognito mode. Church web pages have problems with stale cookies that can manifest itself in strange ways.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
katrell1

Post by katrell1 »

Thanks for mentioning the “stale cookies.” Got me to thinking I should use a different browser altogether. That worked!

Return to “Online Donations”