Recording Zoom Sacrament/Stake Conference Attendance

Using the Church Webcasting System, YouTube, etc. Including cameras and mixers.
swigginton

Re: Recording Zoom Sacrament/Stake Conference Attendance

Post by swigginton »

Biggles wrote:Once a month I send out an email a survey to all the adult members, in the ward, requesting their attendance numbers per household. I’ve found that at least a third, who participated in the Zoom meeting, don’t respond. I have now resorted to taking screenshots during the meeting, so I can then do a tally at my leisure.
You can get a report of attendees for a Zoom webinar. It's available after the meeting on the Zoom website. Look in the Reports section on the left and choose Webinars->Attendee Report. That will give you a spreadsheet of connected devices and email addresses, so you don't need to capture screenshots.
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

Correct me if I’m not understanding this, but I’m guessing that the attendees report is only obtained from the webinar option in Zoom, mentioned in the above post. At the moment we’re not using the webinar option. If it’s available in the other option where do we go to get the report?
swigginton

Post by swigginton »

Biggles wrote:Correct me if I’m not understanding this, but I’m guessing that the attendees report is only obtained from the webinar option in Zoom, mentioned in the above post. At the moment we’re not using the webinar option. If it’s available in the other option where do we go to get the report?
I was able to get an attendee report for (non-webinar) meetings when I was a Zoom account manager for our stake and managing our stake/ward accounts. Unfortunately, that report doesn't seem to be available for Member licenses. I only see it for Webinars.
superdave98

Post by superdave98 »

We also pull the reports from Zoom which show the user's name and email address. That helps us to identify the families attending and determine the counts for those who don't provide the information otherwise. Obviously, not everyone has a name or email address that can be identified, but most can be.

Return to “Non-Interactive Webcasting”