Quarterly Report 1st Quarter 2021

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
garystroble

Quarterly Report 1st Quarter 2021

Post by garystroble »

The first quarter 2021 Quarterly Report has a major issue. First it told me there was data missing, nothing was highlighted so found it now let me answer on this quarterly report the sacrament meeting attendance and calling or responsibility question for converts. Once I did that those 2 lines were complete.

Meanwhile, the quorum and class attendance had already populated from the on line attendance rolls. However, once I hit submit after updating the covert data, it again told me there was data missing. And now the missing data is the attendance numbers. They all disappeared, and while the attendance rolls are still correct, they are no longer feeding the quarterly report. Tried a few workarounds, called Global Service Desk, submitted feedback on the quarterly report web page, so far unable to fix.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Quarterly Report 1st Quarter 2021

Post by jdlessley »

My experience was a bit different. Earlier in the day the 2021 1st quarterly report did not exist and there was only a message stating the report was unavailable. Previous year reports were still available. Later in the day, 7:00 PM CDT (6:00 PM MDT) the report was available with only one data line available for editing. That data line was for convert detail. The adult attendance data and youth attendance data were populated according to the derivative attendance reports. But after editing the data for the convert detail and the quarterly report was saved all derivative data for all adult and youth attendance reports disappeared in the 2021 1st quarterly report. The derivative attendance reports were unchanged - fortunately.

I also reported the issue. I suspect they are going to be working on this next week. We will have to check back on it periodically next week to see what the progress is.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

The process that generates the quarterly report data ran much slower than normal this quarter due to a couple of factors. The baseline report generation finished a little after 3:00pm Utah time on April 1. The processes to update sacrament attendance and quorum and class attendance completed at 11:30pm Utah time.
garystroble

Post by garystroble »

And the process still does not show an attendance number for Primary from previous reports, so the Quarterly Report still cannot be submitted.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

garystroble wrote:And the process still does not show an attendance number for Primary from previous reports, so the Quarterly Report still cannot be submitted.
@garystroble,
Expect contact from scgallafent via a private message (PM). He is interested in discussing what you are seeing and what is happening when the quarterly report is saved.

The only data on the quarterly report that can currently be edited at the unit level is the Convert Detail section. All other data that used to be input at the unit level, with one exception, is now derived from the attendance reports (Sacrament Meeting Attendance report and the Class and Quorum Attendance report). The exception is the data for line 22, Children ages 3 and older attending Primary. Currently with very few, if any, units holding primary classes that data is for now being calculated using unit historical and statistical data by headquarters. The lack of line 22 data may be why the report can't be submitted. I didn't discuss that issue with scgallafent but from what we discussed I am guessing there is a calculation process that has not been properly implemented yet.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

jdlessley wrote:@garystroble,
Expect contact from scgallafent via a private message (PM). He is interested in discussing what you are seeing and what is happening when the quarterly report is saved.
I won't need to contact garystroble. I got enough information to reliably reproduce what is happening when the quarterly report is saved. The LCR team is testing a fix but they won't release the fix until Monday.
jdlessley wrote:The only data on the quarterly report that can currently be edited at the unit level is the Convert Detail section. All other data that used to be input at the unit level, with one exception, is now derived from the attendance reports (Sacrament Meeting Attendance report and the Class and Quorum Attendance report). The exception is the data for line 22, Children ages 3 and older attending Primary. Currently with very few, if any, units holding primary classes that data is for now being calculated using unit historical and statistical data by headquarters. The lack of line 22 data may be why the report can't be submitted.
This is all correct. Even if we had populated the Primary data, the report couldn't be submitted because of the LCR bug.
garystroble wrote:And the process still does not show an attendance number for Primary from previous reports, so the Quarterly Report still cannot be submitted.
We are working on the Primary estimates now. We reviewed the results of the initial run of the estimation process earlier today and are making a minor adjustment to how that estimate is calculated. I expect to run the final process on the estimates sometime during the day on Monday. We had originally planned to generate the Primary data today, but we want to make this change and we also need to wait for LCR to release their fix.
paularichard03

Post by paularichard03 »

I have entered data into class/quorum attendance but nothing is showing in quarterly report? specifically lines 14-20 has no data shown. the data has been entered into the class/quorum attendance. any idea why this hasnt come through?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

paularichard03 wrote:I have entered data into class/quorum attendance but nothing is showing in quarterly report? specifically lines 14-20 has no data shown. the data has been entered into the class/quorum attendance. any idea why this hasnt come through?
See the post just before yours. There's a known bug. I'd hold off until Tuesday.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

Everything is done. There shouldn't be any outstanding technical issues preventing submission.
cougar7

Post by cougar7 »

Our Quarterly report connected once and took a snapshot of the reports entered at that time. It has not updated since completing attendance report. Maybe it takes 48 hours to update the quarterly report to match the attendance shown?

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”