Quarterly Report 1st Quarter 2021

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Quarterly Report 1st Quarter 2021

Post by scgallafent »

cougar7 wrote:Our Quarterly report connected once and took a snapshot of the reports entered at that time. It has not updated since completing attendance report. Maybe it takes 48 hours to update the quarterly report to match the attendance shown?
There is a slight delay, but it should update within a few minutes. I reproduced what you're seeing and we are investigating.
garydavis

Post by garydavis »

Same issues. The attendance records are not feeding into the quarterly report.

One more issue, editing the QR with the convert information won't allow me to save. Keeps coming back with an error.

"Sorry, something went wrong loading the requested data. Try refreshing the page, or try again later."
sdespain

Post by sdespain »

scgallafent wrote:
cougar7 wrote:Our Quarterly report connected once and took a snapshot of the reports entered at that time. It has not updated since completing attendance report. Maybe it takes 48 hours to update the quarterly report to match the attendance shown?
There is a slight delay, but it should update within a few minutes. I reproduced what you're seeing and we are investigating.
We are seeing the same thing. Clerks are updating the attendance for our Youth in March, but the quarterly report numbers are not updating as a result.
gallred2007

Post by gallred2007 »

scgallafent wrote:Everything is done. There shouldn't be any outstanding technical issues preventing submission.
Our report is still missing data for attendance in the youth classes. The information has been updated in the Class and Quorum Attendance tab but still isn't populating on the report. Any ideas?
KeithNBishop

Post by KeithNBishop »

All of our organization attendance numbers have finally rolled into the QR except for RS and YSA. Is there something different about these categories?
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

As I said earlier:
scgallafent wrote:There is a slight delay, but it should update within a few minutes. I reproduced what you're seeing and we are investigating.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

KeithNBishop wrote:All of our organization attendance numbers have finally rolled into the QR except for RS and YSA. Is there something different about these categories?
If they were entered after the last synchronization pass, they would not have updated yet. We are looking into the issue now.
kocherb

Post by kocherb »

I'm having the same issue. A post above said to hold off until Tuesday, but it is now Wednesday. Should I give it another day or two for it to update? I'm brand new to this calling (about a month in), so this has been a tad confusing. I appreciate the help.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

kocherb wrote:I'm having the same issue. A post above said to hold off until Tuesday, but it is now Wednesday. Should I give it another day or two for it to update? I'm brand new to this calling (about a month in), so this has been a tad confusing. I appreciate the help.
I would hold off until scgallafent reports an "all clear".
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
wsfraser

Post by wsfraser »

Can we correct attendance reports and get the quarterly numbers to update? If so, how long does it take for the data to sync up?

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”