Can't login to LDS.org

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Can't login to LDS.org

Post by russellhltn »

JSKvavle wrote:I cannot log on to LDS on my iPad. It lets me log in via my iPhone
Does your password have any punctuation in it? Some apps don't handle that well.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
vill.tupola

Post by vill.tupola »

I can log into my LDS account on LDS.org but when I put in my membership number it tells me that that account number already exists. What do I do from here? Is there anyone I can contact?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

vill.tupola wrote:I can log into my LDS account on LDS.org but when I put in my membership number it tells me that that account number already exists. What do I do from here? Is there anyone I can contact?
Please see this post.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
zainablansana

Post by zainablansana »

this issue of log in into LDS Accounts is really a problem i just created one now for my wife and can access it. can someone help with a number i will call that will help me to fix it?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

zainablansana wrote:this issue of log in into LDS Accounts is really a problem i just created one now for my wife and can access it. can someone help with a number i will call that will help me to fix it?
I presume that you meant to type your wife can't access it. Is that correct?
Have you tried following the instructions found in the Help for Church Account? That Help page is found by going to the Church Account sign in page clicking the Help link found on the top right of the page. Under the "Sign In Issues" section select "Why can’t I sign in with my Church Account?".

If your wife is a member it is possible she is running into the "Unverified Account" problem. Note the steps to resolve the issue. Also note that the account must be verified before it is activated.

You should have selected the verification code be sent through either an email message or through a cell phone text message. For issues with the verification process follow the instructions on the Help page in the Registration Issues section for either "My Mobile Phone Verification isn’t working" or "My Email Verification isn’t working".
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
rhofmeister

Post by rhofmeister »

I have not been able to connect into my account for quite a while, please help me
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Can't login to ChurchofJesusChrist.org

Post by jdlessley »

rhofmeister wrote:I have not been able to connect into my account for quite a while, please help me
Can you provide details?
Is it only signing into the church website at churchofjesuschrist.org or is it using your Church Account for all church websites and applications that require signing on? Since you signed into the forum to post then either you are using another nonmember Church Account to post here or there may be an issue that may be related to the browser you are using or the website you are trying to sign on to.
What happens when you try to sign on?
What error messages do you get?
Have you read the first thread of this forum in which this thread is found?
Have you gone to the Church Account website to see if there are any issues there? Is your membership record number (MRN) registered with your account?
Have you gone to your first level of support, your ward clerk, for assistance?
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
Janishayward

Post by Janishayward »

How can I print off record of tithing and fast offering for 2019
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Janishayward wrote:How can I print off record of tithing and fast offering for 2019
Since you posted in a thread with the topic "Can't log into LDS.org" I am assuming you are having difficulty logging on to churchofjesuschrist.org to get to the Donations app. Is this correct? If so you can have your ward clerk print your Individual Donor Statement for you.

For those who do not have problems logging .churchofjesuschrist.org the Individual Donor Statement is available by going to donations.churchofjesuschrist.org and then go to the Donor Statements tab.
JD Lessley
PlumbM09

Post by PlumbM09 »

The church website won't let me pay tithing cause either my birthday or my record number isn't correct

Return to “Church Account”