Pay tithing online

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Pay tithing online

Post by russellhltn »

Or, you can just go donations.churchofjesuschrist.org
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
barnjefa

Post by barnjefa »

I recently moved from the United States to Costa Rica and all my banking is still with US banking organizations, is there a way to still make my tithing and fast offering payments online?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

barnjefa wrote:I recently moved from the United States to Costa Rica and all my banking is still with US banking organizations, is there a way to still make my tithing and fast offering payments online?
Send an email to onlinedonationsupport@churchofjesuschrist.org.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
stleon123

Post by stleon123 »

How do I change from my church account to my husband's so he can pay his online too?
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

stleon123 wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:45 am How do I change from my church account to my husband's so he can pay his online too?
If you are using the same computer, you need to log off your church account and he needs to log on with his. If you have saved the login in the browser so it logs you on automatically, logging off from your account should present a logon option that he can use.

Return to “Online Donations”