IOS Many members and much data not on LDS tools app for IPHONE

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
nicollec

IOS Many members and much data not on LDS tools app for IPHONE

Post by nicollec »

I have updated and synced today (a Wednesday.)
Half of my ward and stake members are gone from the app and the ministering assignment is missing. I am in a stake calling and should have access to the whole stake, but my ward isn't even correct. It will come up on LDS.ORG but not showing on the tools app.
I need this info daily for my calling.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: IOS Many members and much data not on LDS tools app for IPHONE

Post by rmrichesjr »

Because this is a user-to-user discussion forum, there's no guarantee anyone who can help solve the problem will see this thread. Using the in-app feedback mechanism or the Feedback button/link on a related page on the Church website is likely the quickest way to get official help/support.
flintsteele

Re: IOS Many members and much data not on LDS tools app for IPHONE

Post by flintsteele »

I have the same problem, did you figure it out? I did several manual updates, didn’t fix it. Signed out and back in, didn’t help. On the last time I tried a manual update it locked up with the hour glass thingy showing. So I deleted the app completely and reinstalled from the apple App Store. I logged back in and I was amazed that it went immediately back to the locked up manual update screen with the frozen hour glass thingy still there. Any idea how to fix this? Thanks
Again more than half of the ward doesn’t show up on my member directory or anywhere else in the app .

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”