Mary the Mother Of Jesus Christ

Discussions about using and improving the new FamilySearch online application.
mwpball

Mary the Mother Of Jesus Christ

Post by mwpball »

It appears in the Family History documentation that Mary the Mother of Jesus Christ is incomplete and unattainable. There is information that Anna the daughter of Joseph of Arimathea is first cousin to Mary the Mother of Jesus Christ. I am a direct descendent of Anna the daughter of Joseph of Arimathea. The problem is I can not find any data on the parents of Mary the Mother of Jesus Christ. She is the stem of Jesse and comes from Pharez the older twin of Judah. But the lineage is not readily available. I need to know the relationship of Joseph of Arimathea and Mary the mother of Jesus Christ and HIs and Her lineage back to Judah.

Thank you,

Michael W. P. Ball
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Mary the Mother Of Jesus Christ

Post by russellhltn »

You'd probably get a better answer in the FamilySearch Forums. This forum tends to focus on the technology and supporting the church Family History Centers.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Mary the Mother Of Jesus Christ

Post by aebrown »

russellhltn wrote:You'd probably get a better answer in the FamilySearch Forums. This forum tends to focus on the technology and supporting the church Family History Centers.
The FamilySearch Forums have been inactive for many years -- they exist only in a read-only format for reference.

The active place to get help for FamilySearch is the FamilySearch Community.

Return to “FamilySearch Family Tree Application”