Church Magazine PDFs

Discussions on how emerging technology can assist the distribution of media content through mobile, kiosks, Internet, social networks, etc.
rosemariehoffman

Church Magazine PDFs

Post by rosemariehoffman »

Where can I access the 2021 Church Magazine PDFs on the Church Website? I have seen postings in this forum that talk about the pdfs of the 2021 Church Magazines being on the Church website, but I cannot find where to download. The Gospel Library only has the digital version as far as I can tell.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Church Magazine PDFs

Post by sbradshaw »

There's a download button in the top right, when viewing a page in a magazine. For example, you can go to Study.ChurchofJesusChrist.org > Magazines > Liahona > May 2021, then click the download button in the top right, then choose "Entire Book (PDF)".

The web and app text is usually available before the PDFs, so July 2021 isn't available yet. I'm not sure why June 2021 isn't available (I would have expected it to be available by now). If you're looking for June, you could try sending feedback using the feedback link at the bottom of the Church website.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
rosemariehoffman

Re: Church Magazine PDFs

Post by rosemariehoffman »

Thank you so much! I usually read out of the Gospel Library app and never noticed this feature. This is very helpful.

Return to “Digital Media”