Scriptures

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
immykidsmom2

Scriptures

Post by immykidsmom2 »

I have used two different browsers and I am not able to bookmark. It just says, "annotation not saved:. I am able to bookmark scriptures on my phone thoough.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Scriptures

Post by russellhltn »

Try using incognito mode. If that works, then you need to clear the cookies for church sites from your browser.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
shoalcreek5

Post by shoalcreek5 »

I'm having the same problem and it happens even when I use a browser that clears cash and cookies every time I close it. I cannot save or change bookmarks when using the scriptures through the web interface. I can occasionally add new bookmarks, but it doesn't work consistently. Oddly enough, I can delete bookmarks without a problem. I think church tech is like Microsoft; they keep adjusting things that work until they don't work anymore. Then they have to start over.
BrianEdwards

Post by BrianEdwards »

I'm wondering if it's tied to your user account or your computer. Two thoughts: (1) Have somebody else who can do it successfully on their own laptop, log onto their church account using your computer to see if it works for them (2) Try logging into your church account using somebody else's computer where it "works for them". This won't solve the issue, but might shed a bit of light on what's up.

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”