Attendance in Member Tools

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
hpaulsen

Attendance in Member Tools

Post by hpaulsen »

As a ward clerk, I used Member Tools to enter class and quorum attendance. I just found that it apparently did not upload to the church servers, and furthermore that what I entered was lost. Be warned! At least for a while going forward, I recommend a paper copy or use LCR.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Attendance in Member Tools

Post by jonesrk »

Did you submit that as feedback in the app so that they know to look into the issue?
Kristinamoody

Post by Kristinamoody »

I need to fill out the month of June for RS attendance. How can I go back to another quarter?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

To record attendance earlier than displayed in Member Tools is tedious and is better accomplished in LCR. The process to record attendance in Member Tools earlier than the displayed dates is to tap the member name. A new screen will display the previous quarter for that individual. This must be done for each member.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

Kristinamoody wrote:I need to fill out the month of June for RS attendance. How can I go back to another quarter?
In LCR, you can go back and still see the whole list at once. Click on the left arrow above the dates.

Return to “Reports and Forms”