Quarterly Report 2nd Quarter 2021

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
ddayley

HELP: Quarterly Report 2nd Quarter 2021

Post by ddayley »

I submitted my ward's quarterly report today and noticed that the attendance numbers were off. I went and updated the attendance numbers and edited the quarterly report, but the count will not update. Help?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: HELP: Quarterly Report 2nd Quarter 2021

Post by jdlessley »

ddayley wrote:I submitted my ward's quarterly report today and noticed that the attendance numbers were off. I went and updated the attendance numbers and edited the quarterly report, but the count will not update. Help?
It takes a while for the Class and Quorum Attendance report changes to get updated into the quarterly report. I'm not sure when it is done; but I think it may be the nightly update when it occurs. If you made updates today then check back tomorrow to see the changes in the quarterly report.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
donc45

Re: Quarterly Report 2nd Quarter 2021

Post by donc45 »

I am updating attendance at sunday meetings, but it is not being saved to the quarterly report. How do I save it?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Check on it tomorrow. It should be in the quarterly report then.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
rheath

Post by rheath »

It's not working for me and I've tried two different computers. Keep getting error messages either when I try to save OR submit. Have double and triple checked everything
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Call the Global Service Department (GSD) for support.
JD Lessley
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

rheath wrote:It's not working for me and I've tried two different computers. Keep getting error messages either when I try to save OR submit. Have double and triple checked everything
You haven't entered your sacrament meeting attendance.
garystroble

Post by garystroble »

In our ward, all the sacrament meeting attendance was entered and the quarterly report was submitted. Now looking tonight, I see the last two Sunday's in June show blanks for attendance both on the web page and the app. I will put the data back in, but this should not be happening, and it worries me about other data being lost. I have submitted feedback.

Return to “Reports and Forms”