I Can't see new "Submit Payment Requests" feature in "Member Tools v4.4" Mobile Android app

Discussions around the Android version of the Member Tools application
dcox

I Can't see new "Submit Payment Requests" feature in "Member Tools v4.4" Mobile Android app

Post by dcox »

I just noticed in the release notes of the new Android version 4.4 of the "Members Tools" mobile app, that it says that there is a new feature called "Submit Payment Requests".
Screenshot_20210722-223151.jpg
(185.38 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Image_409698.png
(233.97 KiB) Not downloaded yet
However, after installing the new Android version 4.4, I do not see any place in the "Members Tools" mobile app that would allow me to "Submit Payment Requests". I am assuming that maybe the new "Submit Payment Requests" feature is NOT showing up in mobile app for me because my calling is "Ward Assistant Clerk -- Finance" rather than a calling such as "Relief Society President" or something. Is my assumption correct? Is my current calling the reason that I am not able to see / access the new "Submit Payment Requests" feature in the new Android version 4.4 of the "Members Tools" mobile app?

If so, that is kind of frustrating, because I would like to be able to see what the user experience will be for people with other callings in the ward, which would allow me to better assist them if the have questions. Please advise....

...OR....

...am I just not looking in the right part of the Member Tools mobile app to find this new feature? Where should this feature be showing up at? I am assuming that it should be showing up in the menu list among the other features such as Directory, Organizations, Calendar, Lists, Missionary, Temples, Meetinghouses, etc. . Is my assumption correct?

Thanks.
drepouille

Re: I Can't see new "Submit Payment Requests" feature in "Member Tools v4.4" Mobile Android app

Post by drepouille »

I can't say for sure, but that seems to be consistent with LCR. You can't (or shouldn't) submit your own reimbursement requests, since you should not be the requestor and the reviewer. I ran into that several times in 2020 when I purchased a lot of supplies and equipment, and had to email my receipts to members of the bishopric and ask them to create reimbursement requests for me.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
kd7mha

Re: I Can't see new "Submit Payment Requests" feature in "Member Tools v4.4" Mobile Android app

Post by kd7mha »

as the Ward Assistant Clerk I can access it
tools menu.png
(44.72 KiB) Not downloaded yet
There are 11 types of people. Those who understand Gray Code and those that don't.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

kd7mha wrote:as the Ward Assistant Clerk I can access it
tools menu.png
Is that the Android app? The style is different than mine. I can't see the Finance option either on Android as Stake Assistant Clerk-Finance.
kd7mha

Post by kd7mha »

Yes, I'm using Android
There are 11 types of people. Those who understand Gray Code and those that don't.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

When I looked today it now shows up. So maybe something new has to sync before it shows up.
brown67

Post by brown67 »

Have you tried deleting the app and downloading it again?

Return to “Android Member Tools App”