New Come Follow Me mobile app

Do you have a useful link that involves the Church and the technology discussed on this site? Post your links and resources here.
kennethjorgensen
Community Moderators

New Come Follow Me mobile app

Post by kennethjorgensen »

I have created a "Come Follow Me" mobile app which could be useful to those wanting to study more material during the week.

The app simply gathers together in one place resources already available. You click on the week to study and you get a link to the information to study.

Additionally, there are also links to "Extra Study Material" such as the support material from the Ensign, the New Testament Student Manual, Book of Mormon Central, Third Hour and next year also the Book of Mormon Stories for the children, Book of Mormon Videos etc.

It is all the information in one place instead of spread across websites.

Hopefully, it will make the user experience better when studying this great work.

The app can be found here:
https://comefollowme.glideapp.io/
On the top left menu of the app there is further information about the app, the reason for it, the changes made, how to add it to the mobile home screen etc

Kenneth
juliafellows

Re: New Come Follow Me mobile app

Post by juliafellows »

Kenneth – I have loved your app for a year now. Thank you for your efforts! I’ve been having difficulty with it this week, is this a known problem?
vickiehalldean

Post by vickiehalldean »

Hi, are you doing a 2021 app for the Come Follow Me study? We really appreciate you 2020 app.
dewdean

Post by dewdean »

Hi, We really enjoy your app. Will there be a 2021 version. Thanks
kadams2287

Post by kadams2287 »

I agree! I have loved your app and wonder if you'll do a 2021 version for the Doctrine & Covenants. It was very helpful to have so many resources all together. Thank you for your work!
Countryman

Re: Come Follow Me App Issue

Post by Countryman »

I have Encountered several times where the video says private or not available. Can you help with this? It has been very hard to find a way to communicate issues with the app. My email address is: [addresss removed] as I am not sure I can find this page again for response or if it gets fixed that would be great. Thank you.
Last edited by russellhltn on Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Email removed - this is a public forum

Return to “Links & Resources”