Missionary Standard Reports

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
tmortensenii

Missionary Standard Reports

Post by tmortensenii »

Hi,
So I had been a membership clerk followed now by being a Ward Clerk. It is pretty normal for Missionaries to ask for reports around:
-Recent Converts
-Part Member Families
-Unbaptized Children
-Prospective Elders

I was curious if there is any feature request process to maybe encourage some development for Missionaries to be able to query some of this stuff themselves. Not that I don't mind helping, just seems like it could be more efficient. If there is a place to submit this, or if there is already some work on this then disregard.
Thanks!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Missionary Standard Reports

Post by russellhltn »

You can submit the idea via feedback in LCR. No promise it will be done before you get released, or done at all.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

There isn't a 100% reliable way to generate reports of part-member families or unbaptized children. For part-member families, a clerk must have entered in spouse information for every member with a non-member spouse – otherwise, they'll show as single-parent families / single adults. For unbaptized children, each non-member child must have a record created. Even if the clerk is on top of record-keeping, there will likely be many non-member spouses and children not entered into Church records, because families have to give consent for that to happen. For that reason, an annotated report from someone on the ward council who knows the ward members – including those who aren't in Church records – will be much more useful to the missionaries than an automatically-generated report.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
DunlopCr

Post by DunlopCr »

I am a Ward Mission Leader. Bishop and his counselors get access to reports on New and Returning Members in Leader and Clerk Resources. These reports allow the ward to track weeks they attend church, etc. As a WML I do not have access. How do I get access?

Return to “Reports and Forms”