Page nearly blank, with link back to itself strangly

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
aesearle

Page nearly blank, with link back to itself strangly

Post by aesearle »

I have been asked to help teach this Sunday, and the page that I was asked to use is here :

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/stu ... d?lang=eng

When I go to it, it is white page, with a link to See the Essay with a link ( I'm already on the Essay area ), that link goes right back to where I was already.

Can I get some help please? I have tried 4 different browsers, 2 different computers and even tried it at work, and I always get the same behavior.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Page nearly blank, with link back to itself strangly

Post by sbradshaw »

Interesting – for me, it redirected to this URL, which worked:
https://abn.churchofjesuschrist.org/stu ... d?lang=eng

If that doesn't work, you might be able to find it in the Gospel Library mobile app, under Restoration and Church History > Gospel Topics Essays.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
jacki.quinton

Post by jacki.quinton »

I am having the same trouble with the essay on the First Vision Accounts. We want to study it as a Relief Society and send a link to the sisters, but it just keeps saying, see gospel topic essays.
Any solutions? Does the website need fixed?
I can find it in the app, but that won't help me as I cannot share a link for that.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

jacki.quinton wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:40 am I am having the same trouble with the essay on the First Vision Accounts. We want to study it as a Relief Society and send a link to the sisters, but it just keeps saying, see gospel topic essays.
Any solutions? Does the website need fixed?
I can find it in the app, but that won't help me as I cannot share a link for that.
You should be able to share a link from Gospel Library. Go to the chapter/article you want to share, then, depending on which version of Gospel Library you're running, tap the three-dots button in the top right and choose "Share", or tap the square-with-arrow Share button at the bottom of the screen. From there, you can choose to share by email, text, etc., or copy to clipboard. The link that's shared will open directly to Gospel Library by default, for anyone who opens the link from their phone.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Main Church Website”