churchofjesuschrist.org email on Gmail

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
dfechser

churchofjesuschrist.org email on Gmail

Post by dfechser »

The secretary in our mission office can get her <mission number>@churchofjesuschrist.org emails in her Gmail app on her phone but has no idea why. It was set up for her by a young missionary when she first arrived and he's gone home.

No one else here has any idea how to do this. I attempted to add it but don't know the options to use(POP? etc.) for churchofjesuschrist.org.

Will someone please tell me how to see my mission office email on my phone's gmail app?

Thank you,

DaveF
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: churchofjesuschrist.org email on Gmail

Post by russellhltn »

I know some church emails are really GMail accounts. I'd try adding it as if it were one.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
TimRiker
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by TimRiker »

Employees can check using outlook settings for outlook.office365.com using <username>@churchofjesuschrist.org as the login.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Here are instructions for adding additional email accounts to the Gmail app:
iOS: https://support.google.com/mail/answer/ ... DiOS&oco=0
Android: https://support.google.com/mail/answer/ ... roid&oco=0
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Church Account”