Member tools app not signing in

Discussions around miscellaneous technologies and projects for the general membership.
carthewa

Member tools app not signing in

Post by carthewa »

Hi, the member tools app is not recognising my password. I even reset it with the same account online and I get Error Sign-in Failed yet using the same credentials I can login to the main website.
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Re: Member tools app not signing in

Post by Mikerowaved »

carthewa wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:56 pm Hi, the member tools app is not recognising my password. I even reset it with the same account online and I get Error Sign-in Failed yet using the same credentials I can login to the main website.
Greetings! I've seen that happen when certain special characters are used in the password. Try changing your PW to just upper/lower case letters and numbers and see if that helps.
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Member tools app not signing in

Post by russellhltn »

Also give it 20 minutes or so just to give the new password time to get to all the severs.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Other Member Technologies”