Church Account is experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later.

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
Jessepascucci

Church Account is experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later.

Post by Jessepascucci »

I’m having difficulty with my account. In the past I deleted my account and reactivated the account. I was able to not lose my account and data. I received my membership number. I deleted my account with the membership number on it. I then reactivated it. It’s now showing on my account when I go to personalization it says it is experiencing technical difficulties please try again later. I go to the menu on the left side of the website and I get signed out. I click the sign in button and I log in again just by clicking the button. After a while I’m told to make a new password.
rachelingleston

Re: Church Account is experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later.

Post by rachelingleston »

my home page does not look right. I do not have the option with my picture in the corner. What is going on?

Return to “Church Account”