Sunday School Attendance keeps changing

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
arpitman

Sunday School Attendance keeps changing

Post by arpitman »

I have a ward sunday school president who's attendance records keep changing from what he enters without him doing anything. He will record all the attendance in the LCR website under his credentials and then just a few hours later go look and things have changed.

He is using the website and not he mobile app.

He has spoken with all other leaders who should have access and they say they are not doing it.

I have a couple of pictures showing that he has Sunday School selected and the records changing.

This one shows all the attendance that he had entered is now just gone.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/18sreBv ... sp=sharing

This one shows that the dates had changed.
[link removed]

What should he do?
Last edited by russellhltn on Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed personal information - this is a public form
garystroble

Re: Sunday School Attendance keeps changing

Post by garystroble »

Unfortunately it is a known and reported bug which hopefully will be fixed one of these days. I always have to double check to make sure the attendance has flowed to both platforms and stays there each and every Sunday.

ps The 2nd screen shot shows enough of the names to reconstruct the names and their 2nd hour attendance, and the 1st screen shot gives the name of the ward. Suggest that is not a good idea to post to a public forum.
arpitman

Post by arpitman »

Thank you for confirming this bug. I will instruct the leaders to double check each time. Should they just enter it right before the end of the quarter to make sure it is accurate or what? How do we ensure it is correct if it keeps changing? Is there some action that triggers the changing to happen?

I updated both images to black out the names of things. If you want to restore the second link for completeness that would be fine now. If not, I have my answer, so I am not sure it matters.
garystroble

Post by garystroble »

I would just check it later the same day it is entered or the following day. After that it seems to lock in.

As far as cause, I chalk it up to WOE, whim of electronics . . .

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”