Ward and Branch Directories

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
lcduran

Ward and Branch Directories

Post by lcduran »

Can I access Ward and Branch Directory and Leadership information for Wards or Branches that my family members are members of or live within but that I don't on lds.org? :eek: :confused:
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Ward and Branch Directories

Post by russellhltn »

No. Just the wards you are part of. You can locate what ward and bishop cover a given area on maps.LDS.ORG.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
mevans

Post by mevans »

As bishops are often overwhelmed, depending on your need to contact those leaders, one of your clerks could use the CDOL tool to contact someone like a clerk or executive secretary on your behalf.
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

Unless I have special privileges as an STS, I believe you may access Ward and Branch Directory and Leadership information for all Wards and Branches in your stake, as well as your stake leadership information.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
mevans

Post by mevans »

drepouille wrote:Unless I have special privileges as an STS, I believe you may access Ward and Branch Directory and Leadership information for all Wards and Branches in your stake, as well as your stake leadership information.
Yes, you can use the Directory tool to see the leadership within your stake. Outside of your stake, you only have the Bishop contact info on the LDS Maps. Clerks, Bishopric Members, and the Stake Presidency have access to a little bit of additional leadership information through CDOL.
jeffrey_stevenson

Post by jeffrey_stevenson »

mevans wrote:As bishops are often overwhelmed, depending on your need to contact those leaders, one of your clerks could use the CDOL tool to contact someone like a clerk or executive secretary on your behalf.
This is great! Just what I needed.
qu1ilter

Post by qu1ilter »

Milliken colorado bishop Richins contact information, please?
garystroble

Post by garystroble »

qu1ilter wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:18 pm Milliken colorado bishop Richins contact information, please?
This is a public forum; we are unable to post personal information. However, if you plug your address into the church meetinghouse locator, you can get your bishop's contact information that way. Here is the link:

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/maps/meetinghouses
123moroni456

Post by 123moroni456 »

Who is the Rupert 5th ward Bishop
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

123moroni456 wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:38 pm Who is the Rupert 5th ward Bishop
I'd suggest using the meetinghouse Locator
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”