permission to have a design digitized for machine embroidery

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
jackiecorbridge

permission to have a design digitized for machine embroidery

Post by jackiecorbridge »

How do I get permission to have the new ring design digitized for machine embroidery. Every year I embroider towels for the youth in our ward getting baptized. I have a CTR Shield that I use now but I would like to use the new temple symbol that is on the ring that the eight year old's get. thanks for your help
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: permission to have a design digitized for machine embroidery

Post by russellhltn »

Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Teresa_Demaree

Post by Teresa_Demaree »

One of my Friend who is a Registered Member also doing the Embroidery Job asked the same question from me. Thanks for posting.
BrianEdwards

Post by BrianEdwards »

If one of you embroiderers were able to receive an official response about this, could you please post what you were told? I'm interested in knowing (for something possibly in the future) -- but not interested enough to actually do the legwork myself! ;)
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

BrianEdwards wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:48 pm If one of you embroiderers were able to receive an official response about this, could you please post what you were told? I'm interested in knowing (for something possibly in the future) -- but not interested enough to actually do the legwork myself! ;)
I'd expect the result to depend more on how it's going to be used rather than embroidery itself. Are we talking about making one for yourself, or are you going to be selling them? That kind of thing.

I would suggest following the link as it takes you though a questionnaire that determines if you even need to ask.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “General Discussions”