Child's account seems to be connected mine

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
GabeWolford15

Child's account seems to be connected mine

Post by GabeWolford15 »

Our Bishop opened my son's mission papers. My son is unable to find them on his account. My account now has a full-time missionary portal. I am not sure how to disconnect them so my son can fill out his mission papers.
My user name is swolford, his is GabeWolford15. When I log into his account it brings up my account with his name in the top corner.
Thank you for your help!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Child's account seems to be connected mine

Post by russellhltn »

Odds are you have the wrong MRN numbers on the accounts.

You're probably going to have to ask the clerk for the phone number for the Global Service Desk to call them and straighten this out.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Child's account seems to be connected mine

Post by scgallafent »

Your account looks correct.

He has two accounts. The one he is using is not the one associated with his membership record. Have him go to https://account.churchofjesuschrist.org/recovery and see if he can recover the account associated with his membership record.

Return to “Church Account”