International Television Station Interest in Broadcasting Church Content

Discussions on how emerging technology can assist the distribution of media content through mobile, kiosks, Internet, social networks, etc.
jensenej

International Television Station Interest in Broadcasting Church Content

Post by jensenej »

I have a Spanish speaking friend in Chile who is the general manager for a television station and he is interested in broadcasting church content on the channel. He has reached out to me to help in making contacts to find out who/what/how to properly setup the rights and access to different content. We have had very little success other than obtaining info and access to the weekly Music and the Spoken Word broadcasts and associate limited specials. Does anyone here know of a contact person, whether they speak Spanish or not, who can help with assuring my friend of the rights/needs/contacts for permissions and content? We've also tried with BYUtv and haven't made a good contact yet. Thank you!
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: International Television Station Interest in Broadcasting Church Content

Post by rmrichesjr »

Here is an email address and a link that I'm told will reach a team that is the right team for other IP requests and might be the right team for this request: cor-intellectualproperty@ChurchofJesusChrist.org https://permissions.churchofjesuschrist.org/

Return to “Digital Media”