My daughter’s child accounts are linked to each other

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
worthis

My daughter’s child accounts are linked to each other

Post by worthis »

My two daughter’s child accounts appear to be linked together. They each want to schedule their own temple baptism appointments, but when my younger daughter logs in, her sister’s appointment shows up on her account. Then the booking system won’t let her book her own appointment because she has “exceeded the limit.”
Is this normal?

Also, I tried to contact support directly on this issue. When I clicked the contact support tab and put my email address in, the system just sent me a reset password link. There was no way for me to request direct help or to email anyone. Is there another way to contact support directly?

Thanks!
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: My daughter’s child accounts are linked to each other

Post by scgallafent »

The first step would be to have each of your daughters go to https://account.churchofjesuschrist.org/membership and verify that the accounts are associated with the correct membership records. That will help ensure that there isn't a problem where they are getting logged in with the other daughter's account.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: My daughter’s child accounts are linked to each other

Post by russellhltn »

To amplify scgallafent's comment:
- People identify accounts by the name of the account
- Computers identify the account by the MRN attached to it.

Like scgallafent, I suspect the MRN on the account isn't matching the name.

As for contacting support, you'll need to ask your clerk for the phone number.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”