Duplicate account won’t delete

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
SanDiegoHB

Duplicate account won’t delete

Post by SanDiegoHB »

My wife has some confusion at times, and she created a duplicate account with a slightly different username. It does not have an MRN associated. When I select “delete” on the personal information page, and it directs me to input the username and then click delete, and then it just stalls and does nothing…
Any ideas? Thank you
cstaber
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Duplicate account won’t delete

Post by cstaber »

Have you tried to sign in with the account you were trying to delete? I'm wondering if it actually deleted, but just didn't notify you/behave as it should have.
Rachelle1989

Post by Rachelle1989 »

Won't delete duplicate account
Rachelle1989

Post by Rachelle1989 »

I have some issues with my church account
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Rachelle1989 wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:16 am I have some issues with my church account
With what specifically are you having issues?
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
amutaigwenelson

Post by amutaigwenelson »

I think my membership record number is associated with an account and maybe I have two account on two email addresses
xxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com
xxxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com
Phone numbers
[Phone numbers removed] also I wil like to link my church record number to one account thanks
Last edited by russellhltn on Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed personal information - this is a public forum
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

amutaigwenelson wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:19 pm I think my membership record number is associated with an account and maybe I have two account on two email addresses
Please see the following thread: PLEASE READ FIRST: Answers to Most Church Account Problems
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”