Myldsmail.net Missionary Email

Discussions around miscellaneous technologies and projects for the general membership.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: Myldsmail.net Missionary Email

Post by rmrichesjr »

ldsjcnaui wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:07 pm I'm applying for full-time missionary for our Church service
Thank you for your efforts and future service. However, please keep in mind that this is a user-to-user discussion forum and not the place to file application paperwork and such.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

ldsjcnaui wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:07 pm I'm applying for full-time missionary for our Church service
You need to talk to your Bishop.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
emilybaileys

Post by emilybaileys »

Hello! I am looking for a way to add storage to my missionary's google photos. I currently have a google one family account and tried adding her that way, but when trying to accept the invitation it says that it's not possible because her google account is a g suite account. When trying to BUY new storage for her using her google account, it tells me that the administrator is only allowed to make those changes. She is about out of space and I'd really like to get this taken care of. There should be an easier way than me logging into her google photos account and trying to keep track of which ones I've downloaded and saved to my home computer. I'm worried that I'll miss some important photos for her. Plus this doesn't help with her shared albums with other missionaries. Any help would be SO appreciated!!
BrianEdwards

Post by BrianEdwards »

Hello! I am looking for a way to add storage to my missionary's google photos. I currently have a google one family account and tried adding her that way, but when trying to accept the invitation it says that it's not possible because her google account is a g suite account.....
According to this post
Share a Google photo album...
it seems like you should be able to share a Google photo album with your missionary, then she can upload photos there and you can manage them. I'm no techie (that's painfully obvious :D ), but it seems your problem might be that you were trying to add her to an account, whereas the approach in the link simply shares a photo album with her.
JosemarDosSantos

Post by JosemarDosSantos »

Hi

I've always had all the pictures from my mission uploaded into the Google Drive from my mission email . So, a few days before I finish my Mission I've activated the opinion to share all the folders of pictures in my mission email to my personal email . The problem is that when I got home, I tried to acess that shared folders but it took me to a error page meaning that basically these folders of photos no longer exist because the origin email where they were saved had been delected . I didn't know about all this . There's any way I can have my pictures back ?

Thank you very much
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

Please see this post earlier in this thread:

viewtopic.php?p=153380#p153380

It sounds like you need to contact the GSD. Your ward clerk can give you the phone number.
GraceOj

Post by GraceOj »

;) I have been back form a mission 6monyhs now and I still want to asses some mails from my Missionary email but I can't seem to have asses to it anymore is there a way I can get it back just to transfer some mails I keep receiving
francismwale

Post by francismwale »

Hi,my name is Francis mwale when i was in mission i created face book account using myldsmail in order to communicate with my family but when i came back on mission didn't have access to use ldsmail in order to change my church mail and start using my personal mail.so now its difficult to use my Facebook account, please am asking to get back to myldsmail so i may receive password and change it straightaway
BrianEdwards

Post by BrianEdwards »

please am asking to get back to myldsmail so i may receive password and change it straightaway
is there a way I can get it back just to transfer some mails I keep receiving
Please see the response immediately before both of your posts. Nobody on the Forum can help with this, ask your local clerk to help you get in contact with Global Services.

Return to “Other Member Technologies”