Luke 2 - Related Content blanks screen

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
mevans

Luke 2 - Related Content blanks screen

Post by mevans »

I've tried this on a couple of web browsers in a private window. I've done it both logged in and not logged in and get the same results. I'm wondering if others experience the same thing that I do:
  • Open Luke 2 in English: https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/stu ... 2?lang=eng
  • Click on the Related Content icon to display notes and references (it's near the upper right)
  • Observe that the gospel library content of Luke 2 goes blank; all that remains is the church header and footer and a big blank space in the middle
This only occurs in English. If I change the page to other languages (I've tried Spanish, German, and French), it works fine.

I'm just looking for verification that some other people experience the same problem before I submit Feedback on it. Thanks.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Luke 2 - Related Content blanks screen

Post by lajackson »

mevans wrote: I'm just looking for verification that some other people experience the same problem before I submit Feedback on it. Thanks.
Send the feedback. I will wait a while to give you the first shot. Nice find.
mevans

Re: Luke 2 - Related Content blanks screen

Post by mevans »

I was just getting around to submitting Feedback on this, but I checked today and it's working now. Yay!

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”