Individual Ordinance Summary

Discuss basic duties of stake and ward clerks, including where to begin.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Individual Ordinance Summary

Post by sbradshaw »

stevenjameslund wrote:Im pretty new at this... How do I access an IOS for someone?
The Individual Ordinance Summary is available in MLS, as mentioned above, but I think the easiest way is to get it from Leader and Clerk Resources:
1) Go to Leader and Clerk Resources (LDS.org > My Account and Ward > Tools and Support > Leader and Clerk Resources).
2) Use the box that appears near the top of the page under the unit name, and search for the member, then click on their name to open their profile.
3) Near the top of their profile page, click the Print button (printer icon) and choose which summary you want to print.

To print several Individual Ordinance Summaries at once:
1) Go to Leader and Clerk Resources (LDS.org > My Account and Ward > Tools and Support > Leader and Clerk Resources).
2) Go to Membership > Member List.
3) Click the checkbox next to each member you want to print's name (you can use the drop-down list if you want to filter by organization).
4) Click the "Print" button and choose "Selected Individual Ordinance Summaries."
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
nolan.steed

Post by nolan.steed »

When I am in Leader and Clerk Resources under the member list, I selected an individual and the only options after clicking the printer icon are "All Individuals" and "Selected Individuals". The option to print the Selected Individual Ordinance Summaries did not appear.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

The IOS is only available for the clerks and bishop.

Return to “Getting Started for New Clerks”