missing items in Gospel library

Any discussions around the Gospel Library App on various mobile and electronic devices.
downsk2

missing items in Gospel library

Post by downsk2 »

I click on Libraries, then Gospel Library. As Gospel library is loading I see all the content, then as it finishes I loose at least 6 icons and their content. How do I get them back? Please see attached photos to see content I am missing.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: missing items in Gospel library

Post by sbradshaw »

It looks like the screenshots didn't get fully attached.
Are you using Gospel Library in a web browser (on the Church website), or are you using the Android, iOS, or Windows Gospel Library app?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
kennyrayandersen

Post by kennyrayandersen »

So, I just got a new android tablet as well and installed the library app. I have the same problem. The default page is missing tons of stiff, you can't find them to add. It's completely different and quite horrible. It's frankly barely useless. I would love to go back to whatever old version I had on my old tablet. I'm at a loss to know how to fix.
kennyrayandersen

Post by kennyrayandersen »

My wife helped me out! There is a library button at the bottom of the screen. That takes you back to the main icon screen (why can't that be a list?).

Cumbersome.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

kennyrayandersen wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:11 am My wife helped me out! There is a library button at the bottom of the screen. That takes you back to the main icon screen (why can't that be a list?).

Cumbersome.
If you go to the overflow menu (three dots in the top right), then Settings, you can turn on list mode, which allows you to see the Library section as a list instead of a grid. You might have had list mode enabled in the app on your previous device. Hope that helps!
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Gospel Library”