LCR Part Member Family List

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
silus99

LCR Part Member Family List

Post by silus99 »

I am having some trouble creating a report to pull a list of part-member families in the stake. I know the data is limited due to the Church not recording non-member spouses, but I cannot seem to get it to pull those I can confirm in our system. I have tried the following:

Member Status is Spouse is Member and Confirmation Date is Has No Value (no results)

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: LCR Part Member Family List

Post by russellhltn »

Please see this post
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
davesudweeks

Re: LCR Part Member Family List

Post by davesudweeks »

silus99 wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:54 am I am having some trouble creating a report to pull a list of part-member families in the stake. I know the data is limited due to the Church not recording non-member spouses, but I cannot seem to get it to pull those I can confirm in our system. I have tried the following:

Member Status is Spouse is Member and Confirmation Date is Has No Value (no results)

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
I think your method above looks for nonmembers who have a member spouse. I believe the other method that russellhltn recommended in his link works better: Look for members who have a nonmember spouse. I believe nonmembers don't have a membership record so may not be listed in a way to search them (just a wild guess on my part - I have no special knowledge).

Return to “Reports and Forms”