Paying Tithing Using LDS Online Donations

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
BrianEdwards

Re: Paying Tithing Using LDS Online Donations

Post by BrianEdwards »

Why was b/pay removed from the system that worked really well for people?
As this is a user-to-user forum, you likely won't get any authoritative response from forum members. We generally help each other figure things out where possible, but we're (almost all of us) just members like yourself, and all the time we wonder ourselves why different changes are happening. But perhaps somebody here does have info, we'll see if anyone responds 🤞

I'd think that you might try using the local leadership chain there in Australia. It sounds like there might be a number of members there who previously used this system (including Bishops, Stake Presidents and Area Authorities who also pay tithing), and if there's feedback from all of you through your leaders, that might have a better chance of (a) determining why this change happened, and (b) seeing if either there's an alternative or if there's a possibility of getting it returned.
trees

Post by trees »

Hello!
Thank you for your response. I will help this good person with their inquiry , through their Ward bishop.
Appreciate your time and effort. Have a nice day.
3dogsnight

Post by 3dogsnight »

Why won’t this let me go to the page to pay my tithing
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

3dogsnight wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 5:32 pm Why won’t this let me go to the page to pay my tithing
You'll need to provide further information. Describe what you tried and any messages you may have received or what happened when links or buttons were clicked.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

jdlessley wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 6:08 pm
3dogsnight wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 5:32 pm Why won’t this let me go to the page to pay my tithing
You'll need to provide further information. Describe what you tried and any messages you may have received or what happened when links or buttons were clicked.
And what country you're in. Online donations are not available in all countries.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
NanK

Post by NanK »

I have had to change my account number due to theft from old account. Somehow got mixed up and it says new account deleted
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Paying Tithing Using Church Online Donations

Post by lajackson »

NanK wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 10:31 am I have had to change my account number
The process expects that you will Add a new Donation Account in the Settings section with the required new bank and account information. Then you will select that account for your donations. Finally, you will delete the old Donation Account.

There is not a way to change the information on an existing Donation Account. Just enter the new information as a new account and then delete the old one that will no longer be used.
lpate91960

Post by lpate91960 »

Online donation slip
DonPEmmett

Post by DonPEmmett »

Donations form
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Paying Tithing Using Church Online Donations

Post by lajackson »

DonPEmmett wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:06 am Donations form
lpate91960 wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:07 pm Online donation slip
The donation form is available at the online donation site.

Return to “Online Donations”