Substitute for Temple workers

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
lapreal

Substitute for Temple workers

Post by lapreal »

Please tell me how to get on the Sub list for Temple workers.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Substitute for Temple workers

Post by russellhltn »

I don't think there's any church-wide system. You'll need to ask your temple how they manage their lists.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
tcrollins

Post by tcrollins »

Talk to a member of the temple presidency next time you're at the temple.
He'll contact your bishop and they can initiate paperwork to set the wheels in motion.
The temple always welcomes worthy members with the desire to serve.
Once interviewed, called and set apart, you'll be trained on a continuing basis, and have the spiritual time of your life!
mariachamberlain

Post by mariachamberlain »

We need a brother and a sister to substitute for my husband and I tomorrow Tuesday the 15th of February 2022 at CEDAR CITY TEMPLE; Schedule: 10:00 am - 2:30 pm
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

mariachamberlain wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:04 pm We need a brother and a sister to substitute for my husband and I tomorrow Tuesday the 15th of February 2022 at CEDAR CITY TEMPLE; Schedule: 10:00 am - 2:30 pm
You'll have to check with your temple to see what system they have for scheduling. It's highly unlikely that a request in this forum will work out.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

You need to use the online system to request a substitute. See this forum message:
https://tech.churchofjesuschrist.org/fo ... 94#p229694

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”