Job Search Emails

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
nickdm

Job Search Emails

Post by nickdm »

I'm having trouble stopping the job search emails I requested quite some time ago. I have removed my email and saved searches from my profile, but continue to receive them every day. The Global Service Center has been unhelpful. Can anyone look into this for me?
mevans

Re: Job Search Emails

Post by mevans »

I'm not sure where the job search emails are coming from. Can you elaborate a little bit where you signed up for them? For example, are these job search emails to be a church employee? Or are they job search emails from a self-reliance job search resource?

I would think the emails would have a footer with an unsubscribe link or at least information on who's sending them. Is there any relevant information in the footer of the email that might be helpful? If so, please post it. Also, the "from" address on the email might be helpful.
nickdm

Post by nickdm »

The email address is noreply@churchofjesuschrist.org. These are emails for church employee jobs. I originally signed up for them through the career search page at churchofjesuschrist.org. I've looked and cannot find a saved search. The emails claim that I have a saved job search on my account, but I do not. Unfortunately, there are no unsubscribe links in the emails. Here are some pictures.
Attachments
email.JPG
Screenshot (10).png
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Are the emails going to the same email address that's on your current account? The reason I ask is sometimes people create more than one account.

Otherwise, you might try the "Contact Us" link and see if you can get help that way.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
nickdm

Post by nickdm »

There may have been another account but I deleted it. I really need someone competent because this form of contact on the website is extremely unhelpful. Just a bunch of people that don't understand what is going on. I need a contact for someone in software engineering or programming.

Return to “Main Church Website”