Editing Submitted Mission Papers

Discussions about other Church websites
rcoffelt

Editing Submitted Mission Papers

Post by rcoffelt »

I already submitted my mission papers online to my Branch President. He came back to me and told me I needed to change a few things. I went back into my missionary check list to go in and change the few things he had requested I change. However, it won't let me edit anything because I have already submitted the paperwork to him. Is there a way to unsubmit the paperwork so that I can go in and edit and then re-submit it to him?
Thank you in advance to any replies. :)
wertdl
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Editing Submitted Mission Papers

Post by wertdl »

Once a recommendation has been submitted by a candidate to the branch president (or bishop), it generally cannot be returned.

Priesthood leaders and authorized clerks have the ability to modify recommendations. Your branch president can contact the Global Service Center for additional assistance.
Samudradaham

Post by Samudradaham »

how to edit the mission papers that i had submitted
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Samudradaham wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:48 am how to edit the mission papers that i had submitted
Please read the post before yours.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
AnnaSim04

Post by AnnaSim04 »

I am trying to do my mission paperwork so I can't see them or restart so I am not really sure what's going on !!
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

AnnaSim04 wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:31 am I am trying to do my mission paperwork so I can't see them or restart so I am not really sure what's going on !!
Since this thread topic is about editing submitted mission papers you must feel you need to edit something you have submitted. Is that correct? If not, then all you can do is to speak with your bishop/branch president or even your stake/mission president to see if there is anything you need to do.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Other Websites”