Child Protection Compliance System Website Down

Discussions about other Church websites
sgeorgi

Child Protection Compliance System Website Down

Post by sgeorgi »

Hello, no member of our Bishopric has been able to access the Pennsylvania Child Protection Compliance System for the past several days. It says that access is denied. I'm not sure who to contact about this to determine how to resolve it.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: Child Protection Compliance System Website Down

Post by rmrichesjr »

Your stake clerk might be able to help rule out any records problems. The Global Service Department is probably the best group to contact after checking with the stake clerk.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Just making sure: you are talking about the church-run website used for tracking legal compliance and not a website run by the state of Pennsylvania, correct?

In the case of a church-run website, rmrichesjr's advise above is correct. It appears you've just been sustained, so the change may still be syncing though the system. But assumeing the rest of the bishopric didn't change this past Sunday and CDOL is current, then records shouldn't be an issue for them.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sgeorgi

Post by sgeorgi »

Yes, it's the church-run website. I was previously Second Counselor, and was just sustained as First Counselor. However, the Bishop did not change and he has had problems this week. I reached out to the Stake Clerk and he said that he no longer has access either, so apparently it's a larger issue.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

There were some issues with the system for Pennsylvania. The main developer is on vacation but I believe we have fixed it. Let us know (either here or through the GSD) if you are still seeing issues.

Return to “Other Websites”