Issues with donations section.

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
mvividium@gmail.com

Issues with donations section.

Post by mvividium@gmail.com »

Hi brothers and sisters.

I recently joined the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I have also created my account on the official church website.

I have a problem with the donation section. There is no Make Donation tab. There is also no option for me to create or add account under settings.

Has anyone encountered this before?

Hope someone can help.
Attachments
Screenshot (7).png
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: Issues with donations section.

Post by rmrichesjr »

First, congratulations on your baptism. Please keep in mind that this is a user-to-user discussion forum rather than an official help/support site. Please make sure to not post any personal or financial information, because the forum is public.

If you need official support, there should be a Feedback link on the web page or somewhere in the app. (I don't use the apps, so I don't know exactly where the Feedback function is.) Another route to official support is to contact your ward clerk or finance clerk. if they can't help directly, they can connect you with higher-level support.

Next, is your Membership Record Number connected with your Church Account? Can you see the directory and calendar?

Are you using the Church website at https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/?lang=eng ? Or, are you using a phone app?

If you're using the website, how large is the browser window? In a larger browser window, 'Make a Donation' should be right above 'Donation History', and to the right of the menu is a form that looks like a paper donation slip.

Return to “Online Donations”